Jessica Curiale Wilson
Ms. Curiale Wilson's practice focuses on personal injury, landlord-tenant, employment, and consumer protection actions.
Ms. Wilson graduated magna cum laude from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, where she served as the Executive Production Editor of the Hastings Law Journal. While at Hastings, Ms. Wilson participated in the Hastings Worker's Rights Clinic, where she counseled indigent workers regarding their rights in the workplace.
Prior to joining Bracamontes & Vlasak, Ms. Wilson gained significant litigation experience as an associate at a prominent plaintiff's firm in Burlingame, California. Ms. Wilson also gained experience as an extern for the Honorable Susan Illston of the Northern District of California.
A lifelong California resident, Ms. Curiale graduated from St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco before earning her B.A. from the University of Southern California.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Civil Rights
- Employee Rights - Wrongful Termination
- Habitability - Wrongful Eviction
- Hostile Work Environment
- Tenant's Rights
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2011
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2010
- Law Journal: Hastings Law Journal, Executive Production Editor, 2008 - 2010
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: Political Science
- "Protecting Your Client's Privacy: Why Narrowing the Scope of a Subpoena for Medical Records May Not Be Enough", Plaintiff Magazine, November, 2012
- "America's New Glass Ceiling: Unpaid Internships, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and the Urgent Need for Change", 61 Hastings L.J. 1531, 2010
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyer Magazine Northern California Rising Star, 2013-2016
- California State Bar President's Pro Bono Service Award, 2011
- Thurston Honors Society, 2008 - 2010
- Cali/Witkin Awards for California Civil Procedure, Animal Law, and Worker's Rights Clinic
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Animal Legal Defense Fund