Mr. Woo’s practice focuses on personal injury, landlord-tenant, employment actions, and consumer protection actions.
Mr. Woo earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, where he served as the Executive Articles Editor of the Hastings Science and Technology Law Journal. While at Hastings, Mr. Woo participated in the Startup Legal Garage, where he assisted small businesses and start-ups handle legal issues related to intellectual property and corporate law.
During law school, Mr. Woo worked as a Law Clerk for Bracamontes & Vlasak and gained vast litigation experience before becoming an attorney. Mr. Woo has also worked as a judicial extern for the Honorable Fred W. Slaughter of the Orange County Superior Court.
Mr. Woo earned his B.S. in Biological Sciences from the University of California, Irvine.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Civil Rights
- Tenant's Rights
- Habitability – Wrongful Eviction
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 2016
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2016
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: Startup Legal Garage: Biotech and Technology Module
- Law Journal: Hastings Science and Technology Law Journal, Executive Articles Editor, 2015 - 2016
- University of California, Irvine
- B.S. - 2012
- Major: Biological Sciences
- Which central venous catheters have the highest rate of catheter-associated deep venous thrombosis: A prospective analysis of 2,128 catheter days in the surgical intensive care unit, Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, February, 2013
Honors and Awards
- Cali/Witkin Awards for Bioethics